- 7gypsies Ordre Du Jour: 12×12 Seize the Day Paper
- 7gypsies Binding Rings-Medium: Bi-Color Antique Metals
- 7gypsies Loops and Hooks: Antique Brass (6 of each)
- 7gypsies Mini Round Hanger: Antique Silver (12 pieces)
- 7gypsies Journal Cards: Tri-Fold Naked (6 pieces)
- 7gypsies Gypsy Moments Cards: Doodle 3.5×4 (10pcs)
- Canvas Corp 12 x 12 canvas sheet (2 sheets)
- Tattered Angels Spicy Mustard- Plain Jane Simply Sheer 2oz
- Tattered Angels Rouge- Glimmer Mist 2oz
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Woven Burlap
- Tattered Angels Baseboard Mist Paint – Cardboard
- Metallic embellishments
- Metal Grommets
Tools Used: Pencil, Ruler, Misting Mat, Vinyl glue, Pliers, Craft knife, Hot glue gun, Crafters Workshop Stencil
Step 1: Cut two bookboards in 7x5in (17,8×15,8cm) – you can cut the book to the size of your choice, that is what makes it great to create a book from scratch. You can also use board from old journals, calendars, etc and recycle them as you will be covering them completely.
January 30, 2016 @ 2:42 pm DIY notebook from the scratch - The Crafts World
[…] You can find full details on materials and instructions on Canvas Corp Brands Blog […]
January 31, 2016 @ 3:48 pm Marie
Absolutely love this!! The background is stunning and I love the charms you added.
February 1, 2016 @ 3:00 pm jean marmo
Such an amazing journal! Love all the details! And the how to!
February 17, 2016 @ 8:53 am Ava Gavloski
Perfecto!!! Gotta make one of these, thanks for the exact detail on how to get the look….. appreciate this and all customers will be inspired to purchase product since the instructions are well written…..