Sometimes we just need a little inspiration. A fragment of positivity to brighten our days. Today CCB Crew Designer Amber of Sew-Ink shares with us a fun inspiration shadow box created using a variety of CCB products using a 7 Gypsies Shadow Box Wood Base, Papers and Tattered Angels Inks.
This is a great project to give as a gift (Mother’s Day is coming) or to dress up an area of your home. You can personalize this to fit your needs using any of our endless array of fun products. So lets get started and see how Amber made her piece…..
Hello CCB fans. It’s Amber here, today I have a fun inspirational shadow box to share featuring 7Gypsies Gypsy Moments Collection.
- 7Gypsies 8×8 Shadow Box: Stained Wood
- 7Gypsies Gypsy Moments: 12×12 Board and Room Paper
- 7Gypsies Gypsy Moments: 12×12 Express Yourself Paper
- Canvas Corp 12 x 12 Canvas Sheet
- Tattered Angels Baseboard Mist Paint – Gerber
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Vancouver
- 7gypsies Charms: Flea Market Findings
- Canvas Corp Mini Clothespins- Lt. Pink
- White String
- Vellum Sheet
- White & Light Purple Cardstock
- Paper Wings Productions Stamps
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad-Jet Black
- Tools Used; Double Sided Adhesive, Glue Gun
Step 1: Add a piece of Gypsy Moments Board and Room Paper to the base of your shadow box.
Step 2: Cut a 6×6 piece of vellum and layer a small piece of 7gypsies Gypsy Moments Express Yourself Paper and a small strip of light purple card stock. After all your pieces are layered stamp a sentiment towards the bottom right of the vellum.
Step 3: Stamp a coordinating image onto some white cardstock with some black ink.
Step 4: Add your stamped image to your vellum and patterned paper.
Step 5: Adhere the entire panel to the patterned paper you added to the base of the shadow box.
Step 6: Create a canvas flower and leaves out of some canvas. Mist the flower and leaves with some Tattered Angles mist. mist.
Step 7: Adhere the canvas flower to the bottom left side of your stamped cardstock.
Step 8: Add a small pink clothespin, some white string, and tie on some 7gypsies Charms.
To see more of Amber’s works visit her amazing Blog; Sew-Ink and her Instagram page!
'Having Wings is Just a Little Detail Shadowbox' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!