In Katie’s Words
Katie shares her creative process
Architextures 8 x 8 pad
6 x 6 Canvas scrapbook
Relics and Artifacts
Glimmer Glam – Silver Diamonds
Chalkboard Mist Paint – Seven Seas
Glimmer Glaze Paint – Night Blue
Glimmer Mist – Atlantic
Glimmer Glaze Paint – Coconut Shell
High Impact Metallic Paint – Silver
You can see more of Katie’s creations on her blog, Facebook and Instagram
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Relics and Artifacts and a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group theCCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.
July 28, 2017 @ 8:51 am Cathy Frailey
Love journals, especially canvas! Love the medallion on the front, too! #RACCBmatchup
July 28, 2017 @ 9:25 am Donna Duff
Love this junk journal!! So pretty.
July 28, 2017 @ 9:30 am Donna Duff
Oops …… #RACCBMatchup
July 28, 2017 @ 9:47 am Mary Holshouser
The mix of textures and colors on the front are fantastic.
then the inside is not as textured but still wonderful.
Love the blue doily.
I placed an order from RA last night. Already have
items from CCB that I can use them on. Can’t wait
to put them together. Y’all have given me so many
ideas. thanks for sharing.
July 31, 2017 @ 4:27 pm Gilda (McStamper)
Your journal is amazing. Thanks for sharing the process. I would love to try it.