Do you Travel? Do you like to document your travels?
Today we have Crew Member Donna Bowman showcasing her Travel Journal she created
just for that purpose, as part of our #GSLCCCBmatchup
In her words….
I love to travel and always try to keep a travel journal on my long trips. I used some of the awesome new Architextures stickers and packaging and some fabulous Gypsy Laser Soul Cuts chipboard accents to create the cover for my latest travel journal. I love to make layered collages and these supplies lend themselves perfectly to lots of textured layers.
How to make a Travel Journal
Canvas Corp – Colored Burlap in Rust
7Gypsies Architectures – 6″x6″ Blank Journal – Sketch
7Gypsies Architextures – Treasures – Weathered Statue
7Gypsies Architextures – Trinkets – Travel Toys
7Gypsies Architextures – Junque Pack – Cabana
7Gypsies Architextures – Short Base Borders
7Gypsies Architextures – Packaging from Mason Jars
7Gypsies Architextures – Packaging from Junque Pack – Attic
7Gypsies Architextures – Packaging from Parchment Rub-on – Grow
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts – Doodles Set 1
Paper Artsy – Fresco Paint – Buff & Jade
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.