Delicate, feminine Valentine gifts are easy to find. But what about the more masculine and less traditional? What about the retro and the urban? There are so many more styles! Our Crew members, Karla and Monica, share with us their take on the street art inspired Valentines.. We hope you like it just as much as we do!
Urban Street Art Valentine
by Karla Yungwirth
Here is what was used:
- Canvas Corp Black and ivory Love Script Rev Paper
- Canvas Corp Ivory Cardstock #80
- Canvas Corp Kraft Cardstock #80
- Canvas Corp Kraft and White French Script
- Canvas Corp Cord Red Hemp
- Canvas Corp Scrap Pack (black lace)
- Tattered Angels Black Magic Glimmer Mist
- Tattered Angels Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist
- Tattered Angels Rosey Simply Sheer
- Tattered Angels Tutti Frutti Glimmer Mist
- 7 Gypsies Distressed Words wood stamp
Other Items: Double sided tape – Tacky glue – Ranger Archival Black ink – Coloured pencils – red & green – Foam adhesive -SpiegelMom Scraps Sequins – Glossy Accents
Materials used :
Canvas Corp – Valentines’s Day: Paris Hearts on Ivory
Tattered Angels Calendar Kit Paint System Roses
Tattered Angels Decor & DIY Paint Ebony
7gypsies Steampunk rubbings
Other Items: ideology remnant rubs – Perfect Paper Adhesive – Prima paper flowers – Film Strip Ribbon– Sticker hearts– Texture Paste –Distress Crayon – Festive Berries – Distress ink – Walnut Stain
Cut the paper down to the size of the frame and trace the picture-insert opening. Cut out the opening using a pen blade.
Add texture paste using chosen stencil and a pallet knife.
Add rub-ons and other embellishments.
Spray Prima Flowers with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists – Valentine Pink and Be Mine. Once dry, adhere to frame using glue gun.
'Urban Street Art Style Valentine’s Inspiration' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!