Valentine’s Day tags and cards ideas – we all need them!
So here are some from three of our extremely talented Crew members.
Tag – AVA GAVLOSKI
7gypsies- Epicurean 6 x 6 paper pack
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam – Sangria
Gold foil paper
Coredinations Glitter cardstock
- Stamp image and clear emboss onto pattern paper tag. Stamp heart onto gold paper using Sangria Glimmer Glam, trim heart. Adhere heart to black pattern paper.
- Mat, adhere pattern paper panel with gold and red glitter cardstock. Adhere bow.
Love card – Irit Shalom
This is a fun and easy 10 minutes (can be even 5) card made with layers of E- Flute cardstock, one single hand cut post card from 7gypsies paper, one clip and some Tattered Angels mists and High Impact paints.
Canvas Corp E- Flute – Chocolate and Kraft
Canvas Corp Mini Clothespins white
7gypsies American Vintage 8×8” pad
Tattered Angels High Impact paint – Antique gold, Red
Double sided glue sheet – 3L
Heart die- Die Versions
Word die- Inspired by Stamping
Red glitter- SNS
Sticker- Tim Holtz
- Die cut the heart shape from double sided glue sheet and use the negative
- Glue the backside over the piece of Kraft E-Flute cardstock and sprinkle the red glitter over
- Cut the heart as shown
- Paint inside the card with High Impact Antique Gold paint
- Cut the Postcard and [aint around with High Impact red paint. Glue the heart over Chocolate E-Flute card base and glue the postcard inside as shown
- Die cut the Love title and glue it with Glossy Accent , Add a few glossy drops around. Glue a worf sticker over white clothpin and add it as shown
- Your card is ready in no time (but wait till Glossy Accents are dry)
Little Note Cards – Beth Byrd
This was a very quick and simple project using the Canvas Corp Valentines’s Day: Paris Hearts on Ivory Paper. These little note cards are a perfect addition to a gift box or gift bag for Valentine’s Day. Or, give all four as a lovely little card set.
- I used a grey cardstock as the base for my small note cards and cut out four pieces that measured 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4. I then folded each piece in half to make a note card. I cut out four pieces of the Valentine’s Day paper that measured 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ to adhere to the front of each note card.
- I placed the Valentine’s Day paper on a diagonal to add a bit of interest.
- On the back of the left-over Valentine’s Day paper (which is blank) I printed out the words “wishing you love” and then cut each word to an individual piece.
- After adhering the words to the front of each note card, I then glued a strip of red ribbon to the bottom of each card. It adds a pop of color and adds dimension.
We hope our Crew gave you a couple of ideas on how to get ready for the V-Day this year!
February 12, 2018 @ 9:41 am Julia Cotrim
Well done Ladies! Love your creations! 🙂