Fall is in the air and anything pumpkin just seems so perfect. A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, pumpkin pie or this amazing recipe for Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal. It is perfect for brunch on a cold Fall weekend, Thanksgiving morning, or when family comes into town for the holidays. To add a sweet little touch, cut triangle papers and e-flute to make these fall flags that are held in place with Canvas Corp Small Clothespins.
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 2 c Bob’s Red Mill Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 c milk
- 1 can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Toppings (optional) – nuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, fruit
- Pre-Heat oven 375 degrees
- Blend together all ingredients above in a large mixing bowl.
- Spray 4-6 ramekins with spray or rub with butter
- Add 1 cup to each ramekin (depending on the size)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown
- Top with warm milk, fruit or nuts
Happy Cooking and Crafting!!!