With graduations, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day and outdoor weddings coming up, it is time to start gathering ideas to make your events stand out, what better way that to set an Tea Bar. Whether you are from the south and Sweet Tea is a favorite or from the north and Unsweet Tea is the drink of choice you can offer tea of any kind and please all of your guests and add a little creativity to go with it.
Here are a few fun ideas to get you started:
1. Create custom mason jars for each guest with fun sayings so they know which jar is theirs. These sayings are part of our Mixology Paper Collection, Lemonade and Sweet Ice Tea.
2. Create a sugar, cream and stir section by using vintage containers.
3. Create this fun tea crate filled with different varieties of tea bags, the perfect treat bag for a little bridal or baby shower.
4. Mark your drink containers with what is inside – it is so easy to do with our Beverage Tags that feature Ice Tea, Sweet Ice Tea, Lemonade, Punch, Over 21, Water and Sangria. Just tie them on with a fun colored cord.
5. Using a vintage muffin tin, painted with Tattered Angels Decor & DIY Paint (it paints metal perfectly) – we painted this one with our Ivory. We filled it with all kinds of tea goodies including sugar, honey, sugar free tea and a selection of other teas to choose from. (this is also a great idea to set out for a morning buffet or bed and breakfast). We made the sign by wrapping 2 straws with cord and flipped them into the holes found in many muffin tins.
6. Need a sugar free version, offer a selection of your favorite sugar free instant packets that can be blended right at the bar.
We hope the juices, we mean the tea is flowing and good friends are gathering around your tea bar. Add fun sayings, tell your guests what they are drinking and add extra goodies to make your bar something special.