With Halloween around the corner, we wanted to add some Halloween decor to the blog–Gypsy style! This simple tutorial shows you how to use 7 Gypsies vintage tissue paper to create chic pumpkins perfect for Halloween. Pair it with a Trick or Treat Banner (tutorial) and a Halloween Pillow (tutorial) for a complete look!
1. Before applying tissue paper to the pumpkin, cut one sheet of tissue into strips.
2. Apply a thin layer of mod podge to the pumpkin and cover with a strip of tissue paper. Then apply a thin layer of mod podge over the tissue paper to secure it down.
3. Repeat until the entire pumpkin is covered in tissue.
4. Using Tattered Angels Chalkboard paint in Iron, paint the stem of the pumpkin.
5. Only a couple of easy steps and you’ve created a chic pumpkin to display for all of your gypsy friends!