Yes, that is right…this is a Halloween brooch made using a 2″ x 2″ burlap stretched canvas. I can just see this being a perfect teacher gift. It only took me less than 10 minutes to make this project.
I love being able to cut out individual parts from the Canvas Corp Halloween patterned papers and add them as embellishments.
As you can see in the picture below, I just added a brooch back to the top of the burlap and it is an instant piece of Halloween jewelry.
Canvas Corp: 2″x2″ burlap stretched canvas
Patterned paper: lime dot, b/w stripe, Halloween words, Bats
Other: Ink, brooch
1. Cut the lime dot paper 2″x2″ and attach to the burlap canvas.
2. Cut a 1/2″x2″ strip of black/white strip paper and attach to the bottom area.
3. Cut out a word from the Halloween paper and attach to the project.
4. Cut out a bat and bend the edges for depth and attach.
5. Attach the brooch to the back.
Canvas Corp Brands is the home of Tattered Angels, 7Gypsies and Canvas Corp (Canvas Home Basics). We are a manufacturer of surfaces, paint and vintage reproductions coming to you from Springdale, Arkansas.
'Halloween Brooch' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!