Making tags can be a real challenge as the surface is too small for a real cluster and Mixed Media textures. So I found this way to make a double tag whin the background larger tag and the add- on of the smaller top tag and then you have the surface you need to add textures, colors and embellishments. But them with green only colors and almost nothing from CCB in green in my stash it was a real challenge for the challenge post and I think that I like the final result.I used cream and white cardstock peaces and quite a few Tattered Angels paints and mists to make it totally green and still shiny and sparkle.
Step by step tutorial
Make two simple tags from two 12*12” cardstocks.
Use a piece of tall base Artchitexure Rossettes and the net from Attic collection as your stencils. Apply crackle paste over the large tag with them. Peel the Architextures pieces covered with crackle paste and let them dry for the future use.
Paint the seed packet tag ahd the Origin flower with Olive and Lime paints. Hand cut the flower. Mist both top tag and the flowe with a mix of both green mists from the list.
Mist the large tag with green mists. Paint the top tag flowers with white high impact paint. Arrange both tags as shoewn with pieces of Archtexture in between (the crackled ones). Arrange the Origin flower on the top.
Mist white craft shop flowers with the same green TA mists and let them dry. Tie hemp cord on the top of both tags. Add gold mist over Origin flower. Enjoy your Summer green tag!
Products from Canvas Corp Brands:
- Canvas Corp Seed packets on Ivory cardstock
- Canvas Corp Journal lines on Ivory
- 7 Gypsies Architextures Junque pack Attic
- 7 Gypsies Architextures Tall base Rosettes
- 7 Gypsies Architextures 8*8” paper pad
- Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins mini art Garden Flowers
- Tattered Angels Glimmer mist Limeade
- Tattered Angels Glimmer mist Blarney
- Tattered Angels Glimmer mist Gold
- Tattered Angels High impact paint Olive
- Tattered Angels High imapact paint White
- Tattered Angels High impact paint Lime green
- Canvas Corp Hemp rope Lime green
- Crackle paint Prima
- Flowers- crafts shop
Hope your liked my green tag tutorial!
And now come and play with our Green challenge!
'Happy Thoughts Tag – Go Green Challenge' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!