I hope you have been enjoying our month long product matchup with Gypsy Soul Lasercuts. So far, the month has been filled with FABULOUS projects and inspiration. Today we are so excited to welcome Crew Member Jean Marmo to the #GSLCCCBmatchup.
For those who may not know, I am a twin. From the very beginning, it was obvious that we were very different! Jane is tall, I am short. Jane has blond hair, mine is brown, Jane excelled in art and music, I loved math and science. I hated art with a passion and had to go so far as to send my mom in to talk to the art teacher. We shared the same room but were worlds apart.
Two years ago my job was eliminated and, as I was looking for something to occupy my time, I saw an ad for an art class through continuing education. I was very nervous as I walked into that classroom. Who could have seen that this class would lead me to join the local art group and create and sell mixed media canvases. Now my sister and I share ideas, art supplies and have even worked together.
The goodies Jean received
For the #GSLCCCBmatchup I upcycled an old metal box into an art box for us. I created a cluster on the lid with two of the 1930s Fashionistas that I altered with 7gypsies paper. I made flowers from canvas and tissue paper. The hearts border and butterfly Laser cuts were misted with Tattered Angels. The Architextures Ink Pens completed the look.
CHECK OUT JEAN’S CREATIVE PROCESS
Jean’s parting words
I filled the box with mists, paints, papers and more. It will be perfect for those times when I travel to her house and we create together.
Where to find Jean
Tattered Angels – Tarnished Silver
Tattered angels – Rusty Red
Tattered Angels Red – Tipped Roses
Canvas Corp – Canvas Fabric
Cavas Corp – Tissuestock French Script
7Gypsies – Wanderlust Pad
Architextures Trinkets – Ink Pens
Architextures Stash Paque – Create
Architextures Junque Pack – Parlour
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.