Thank God all our Florida Crew Members are all safe from the wrath of Irma!
We had to do a bit of shifting of our design schedule to accommodate those who were prepping for the storm.
So, today we have Crew Member Lynne Forsythe sharing her Art Journal page as part of the #GSLCCCBmatchup.
In Lynne’s Words
The theme of our matchup is “It’s a small world” so I decided to go with the “small” theme and I chose to create an Art Journal page from one of my “smaller” journals ~ 7gypsies Mix and Match Ledger. My Art Journal is a great way to try new things and I wanted to “stencil” with one of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts background chippies.
Watch Lynne create
Close Up Photos of project
Sadly, I lost most of the video footage on how I created my Art Journal Page. So here are a few tips. I spritzed the Gypsy Soul Laser Cut background chippie with Tattered Angels It’s Brown and Tarnished Silver. When dry, I cut down the chippie to fit my journaling page.I just LOVE stamping on Canvas Corp ~ Canvas. The frayed edge works right along with my whole distressed/grunge look.
Mix and Match Book
Architextures ~ Junque Pack ~ Cabana
Architextures ~ Elements ~ Ornate Garden Stakes
Glimmer Glam ~ Clear
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts
Cobble Stone Medium
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.