Summertime is garden time..and what better way to dress up the garden with a cute and easy garden sign made from recycled pallets. If you’d like to download the free project sheet, do so below!
Free Download: DIY Garden Sign Project Sheet
Tools & Materials
- Decor & DIY Paint, Chamoise
- Decor & DIY Paint, Sable
- Pallet Slab
- Faucet handle/rusty metal tag (optional)
- Saral-tracing paper
- Sandpaper (optional)
1. Use letter stencils or set up and print GARDEN in a typeface and size of your choice. Print out in multiple pages and overlap pages if needed.
2. Position letters in desired location with transfer paper (dark side down) below and tape loosely in place. Using pencil or stylus, trace around letters (check to make sure tracing is dark enough to see).
3. Paint letter with Chamoise paint. After letters are dry, use Sable to add a shadow and slight outline. Optional: Once dry lightly sand over painted area to give a worn look.
4. Drill holes for wire and attach to hang. Personalize with your garden treasures and enjoy. Optional: Nail rusty tag- paint flower on and sand off part of the flower for a rustic look.
'DIY Garden Sign' has no commentsBe the first to comment this post!