Have you been enjoying our matchup with StencilGirl Products?? We sure have, the diversity of the Starter Journal projects has been AWESOME. We LOVE the simplicity but AWESOMENESS of Crew Member Priscilla Lim ~ Doodler’s Dream Journal cover.
As a full time working mum, ME time are really precious. This is the reason why on most weekends, you will find that I’m always carrying an art journal and a whole bag of pens and markers for doodling.
An A5 journal will be the usual size that I carry around and the journal are usually quite thick. Thus I’m really glad that Canvas Corp has something similar (just slightly smaller than an A5) but with only 16 pages. That has help to shave off so much weight from my weekend bag.
I love the thickness of this 5×7 Kraft journal too as it withstand my 2 coats of paints and doodling pens without bleeding through the pages.
I’m excited to share with you what I did to the cover of this journal.
let the doodling begin
Signo Uniball Gel Pen – White
Zig Calligraphy Metallic Pen – Gold
What is a Matchup without a GIVEAWAY??
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of April with StencilGirl Products and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the SGP team. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #SGPCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all StencilGirl Products in their shop – StencilGirl Products.com
check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of April – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the SGP and CCB designers.