HAVE YOU ENJOYED all the wonderful creativity??? The Design Team members from both companies have “knocked it out of the park!” Crew Member Lynne Forsythe is here to round out our month log matchup with Relics & Artifacts and her Good for the Soul Ledger #RACCBmatchup
I had been stalking Relics & Artifacts for a little while now and was SOO EXCITED when the opportunity arose to be apart of this matchup. I wanted to be pushed out of my creative box, try something I hadn’t tried before AND I LIKED IT! My “Something Old” you may ask. It is the vintage pull chain.
A few closeups of Lynne’s Good for the soul ledger
Watch Lynne create
A bonus creation
Lynne had SO MUCH fun creating with her Relics & Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands goodies she couldn’t stop creating!
I had the left over Architectures Fence from my original project and just couldn’t throw it out, so I pulled out a 4 x 4 stretched canvas, a bit of tissue stock and my Tattered Angels. Then a thought crossed my mind, what it would look like if I covered my Figurehead. So, I applied multi medium to my Relics & Artifacts Figurine and draped a piece of lightly misted TissueStock over my “face”. I JUST LOVED THE RESULT!
Words for Art
The Crafter’s Workshop
Black Modeling paste
Prills ~ A Penny Saved
Prills ~ Go Green
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Relics and Artifacts and a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group theCCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.