Hello! It’s Ewelina here! I wanted to share with you the project I made for the #GSLCCCBMatchup.
When my package of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts chipboards and Architextures goodies arrived at my door I was full of ideas straight away! Inspired by the theme ‘It’s A Small World’, I wanted to focus on travelling and meeting new people…
The 3d window shows different people that you’d meet on your way; the 3 suitcases are full of various goodies that you’d find all over the world and bring them with you as souvenirs (Architextures trinkets are perfect for that!) and finally the tree (covered in Glimmer Mists) … tree can be a symbol of so many things… the place to rest under on your travels, the place in which shade to have a meal together with your friends, the symbol of every growing family and various routes they took in their lives…
These CCB materials have been used:
– Junque Pack – Attic
– Tall Base – Chicken Wire
– Findings – Found Glass Bottles collection
– Findings – International Coins
– Findings – Tin Ceiling Tiles
– Trinkets – Mary Janes
– Trinkets – Old Tin Cans
Canvas Corp – Scraps Of Burlap
– High Impact Metallic Paint – Antique Gold
– Naturally Aged Kit – Turquoise
– Glimmer Mists: Tattered Leather, Olive Vine, Aged Brick, Sugar Maple, Vanilla Breeze
I definitely enjoyed the hours I spent playing with my goodies and, if I say so myself, the final project is pretty awesome!
Thank you for having me!
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do…
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.