Welcome to the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and Canvas Corp Brands month long Matchup. We wanted to introduce you to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and share with you a bit of who they are. GSLC began as a small business creating items for personal use. Two years ago, they changed their name to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts and became known for their laser cut products. Their products have been shipped all over the world. Their focus is laser cut shapes and kits for scrapbookers and paper crafters. We are excited to be partnering with them for the month of September and hope you will join along!
Our first Crew Member ~ Shannon Green
No doubt about it, Architextures and Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts make a great team! Watch my video for a walk through of my project then check out the rest of this blog post for a full list of supplies and some detailed pictures.
Explore Shannon’s Gypsy Book Box
Faber Castell Big Brush Pitt Pen in Black
Plaid Folk Art Acrylic Paint in Parchment
Deco Art Americana Acrylic Paint in Rookwood Red
Derivan Matisse Flow Acrylic Paint in Southern Ocean Blue
Pearl Studio Acrylic Paint in Cobalt Blue Hue
Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint in Mars Black
Winsor & Newton Galleria Acrylic Paint in Burnt Umber
Viva Decor Inka-Gold in Oldsilver
Helmar Craft & Hobby PVA
Helmar Crystal Kote Matte Varnis
1/8″ elastic cord
Misc. Packaging and Scraps
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.