Canvas Corp Brands has a wonderful selection of holiday goodies.
Not only do we have what you need for making Christmas cards, scrapbook layouts, and mixed media, but we also have a variety of blank canvas pieces and burlaps that work beautifully for your home decor. It is so simple to take one of our blanks and a few other bits and pieces and add them together to make a completely custom made piece for your home or as a gift!
We recently asked a few of our designers to put together some of their favorite things into a collection that we can offer to you at a discounted price.
We are so excited to team up with Lena to offer you her favorite holiday goodies and for this holiday season only, you can get this $40+ value kit for just $24.99.
Lena’s Favorite Craft Supplies collection includes:
- Selection of Canvas Corp Printed Cardstock Papers
- Canvas Corp Printed Cardboard
- Canvas Corp Mini Red Clothespins
- Canvas Corp Jute Ball
- Canvas Corp Red Jute
- Canvas Cor Red Flower
- Canvas Corp Red Burlap Flower
- Canvas Corp Red & Black Fringe
- Canvas Corp Black 12×12 Fabric
- Canvas Corp Red 12×12 Burlap
- 7gypsies Keys
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Red Cardinal
I believe in angels; I believe we all have our own angel who looks after us. I also think that angels are a great festive decoration so I used burlap and canvas from my kit to make this piece of decor.
- Use saran wrap to make a ball which you will use as a head of your angel.
- To make wigs, you need twofold over your fabric into a harmonica and pull it together with a few stitches.
- Again a few stitches to attach the wings to the angel.
- To add more Christmas feel, I added a battery operated string of lights.
Little Christmas Village
As you know, I love recycling and I always try to find something “old” to use in my art.
Here, I have used some left over wood pieces – it was perfect for my Little Christmas Village.
For her village, Lena used:
TA DIY Paint Ebony ( black)
TA DIY Paint Ruby (red)
7g Architextures Findings – Iron fence
Cord- Jute Balls Natural
Burlap Flower – Black
Canvas Flower- Red
Tags – Crafty Christmas
tags from 7Dots Studio
Lena shares the steps you should follow to make her village:
- Sew the wood pieces to resemble houses (you can see the examples in the slideshow)
- Paint the ‘houses’ with red and black Decor&DIY paint
- Use 7g packages for die-cutting doors and windows
- Use jute cord as an embellishment
- White gesso – Paint with fingers; imagine it’s snow.
- Use a couple of dried branches to add dimension.
- Fabric flowers will also be a cute addition.
What beautiful and absolutely inspiring pieces of Christmas decor!
And surely, there is plenty more you can do with Lena’s Favourites!!! Why don’t you give it a go?!?
Thank you for stepping by today!