Welcome to a tutorial Monday! We have a very special treat today from one of our Creative Crew Members, Aga Baraniak! Not only did she create a F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C mixed media piece, but she has a whole video showing her creative process! Enjoy!
Our October Challenge is all about celebrating Women – this is Aga´s thoughts:
“There where agent women in Poland during World War II. Acting in conspiracy, risking their life for Poland. They were my inspiration. Their courage deserves to remain in our minds forever.”
“Watch the video below to see how I created this art piece. It is a step by step tutorial with lots of tips and composition information.”
Below you find detailed pictures:
Aga fussy cut pieces from the Hairloom papers and layered them together to create depth and interest.
Tattered Angels Mists give the background a pop of color.
Products from Canvas Corp Brands:
- Canvas Corp Mix and Match Pad: The Watering Can
- Canvas Corp Heirloom Collection: Sewing on Ivory Paper
- Canvas Corp Heirloom Collection: Pen & Ink on Ivory Paper
- Canvas Corp Bohemian Romance 12×12 Paper: Better Together
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Mardi Gras
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Merlot Gold
- 7gypsies Gypsy Mixed Media Pad – Gypsy Moments
thanks for stepping by today!