We are half way through our Month Long Matchup with Stencil Girl Products. Today we are featuring Crew Member Cristin Stevenson who was VERY INSPIRED by the design team supplies she received that she went on a bit of a nonstop creative journey. Follow along as she share all of her creations.
It has been so exciting to play with the goodies from Canvas Corp Brands and Stencil Girl this month! The scrap pack was full of inspiration – from scrapbook paper, journal blanks, fabric and burlap! I couldn’t narrow it down to just one project, so I made a few different ones showcasing a journal cover, pencil case, tag and art journal pages! You will see a step by step time lapsed video below showing how I used Tattered Angels & Stencil Girl products together to create a totally unique and mega inspiring case to hold my tools of the trade!
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Tarnished Silver
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Black Magic
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – It’s Orange
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Dragonfly
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Gold
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Party Pink
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Moss
Tattered Angels – High Impact – Black
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam – Roses R Red
Canvas Corp Brands – Canvas Fringe – Ticking
Canvas Corp Brands -Zipper Tote Bag
Canvas Corp Brands – Burlap Sheet, Red
7gypsies – Starter Journal – Kraft
StencilGirl Products – Rose Window
StencilGirl Products – Abigail, A Timeless Woman
StencilGirl Products – Wolf
DecoArt Media – White Gesso
DecoArt Media – Black Modeling Paste
This pencil case is so cool! It is a Canvas Corp ~ Canvas Bag 6 x 12 made of plain canvas, so I just had to add fun color and imagery. I achieved it with a combination of Canvas Corp burlap, ticking, some Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mists and of course, StencilGirl Products stencils! You can see the step by step process in the time lapsed video below.
I also used the StencilGirl Product stencils in my art journal. For this technique, I traced around the stencils in ink and used Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mists like watercolors… spraying them onto a palette and then painting with a brush.
For the tag, I used a modeling paste with Stencil Girl’s “Rose Window” stencil. Then for extra color, I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in “Dragonfly”. To finish, layered Canvas Corp brands paper and burlap. Yum!
Here, I used Canvas Corp Brands fabric/burlap on a 7gypsies ~ Starter Journal blank. I love the look the fabric gives for the cover. To attach the fabric, I used a hot glue gun and then added the fun teeth with StencilGirl Products ~ “Wolf” stencil and black modeling paste.
If you would like to see more of Cristin Stevenson work visit her blog, Instagram. Facebook, and/or YouTube accounts.
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from StencilGirl Products and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of April with StencilGirl Products and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the SGP team. Don’t forget to include #SGPCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #SGPCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all StencilGirl Products in their shop – StencilGirl Products.com
check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of April – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the SGP and CCB designers.
April 14, 2017 @ 9:22 am Cathy Frailey
Those are out of this world – wow! I love the colors & textures & patterns! #SGPCCBmatchup
April 15, 2017 @ 10:25 am Jean Marmo
Amazing projects and inspiration!! Great matchup!
April 25, 2017 @ 9:10 am Mary Holshouser
Lots of great ideas.
the tooth are a little eye-opening but a fun
thanks for sharing so many projects.
April 25, 2017 @ 9:11 am Mary Holshouser
I always seem to leave something out of the code