In Cyndi’s Words
To be completely honest, I’ve always been a paint and paintbrush kind of gal. But, sometimes you have to expand your horizons and I’m so glad that I did. I’ve been having a lot of fun with the Architextures, so I was thrilled to match them up this month with Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.
Watch Cyndi Create
Here’s a quick video of an easy project that I did on a small canvas panel. This would also work well to decorate the top of a wooden box or and art journal cover.
Thank you for watching and be sure to check out the Architextures and all of the gorgeous designs by Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts!
Architextures Junque Pack – Garage
Findings – Angel Wings
Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins Paper – Melody
Pure Mistable Paper – Crepe
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Verdigris
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Mardi Gras
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Cross My Heart
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Lobster
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Olive Vine
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Gold
Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Paradise Pink
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts – Hypericum Berries
Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts – Smail Curly Word
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a $25 Gift Certificate from Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of September with CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include#GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the GSLC team. Don’t forget to include #GSLCCCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #GSLCCCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts in their shop – www.gslcuts.com
- check out their blog
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of September – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the GSLC and CCB designers.