Buzzing right along with our month long matchup with Relic & Artifacts,
today we have Crew Member Jess Madaglia with her Strange Little Girl #RACCBmatchup creation.
I love Frozen Charlottes. There’s something about their story that is so fascinating. I also really love butterflies and fairies. When I found out about this match up I was so excited! I made a beautiful, yet slightly creepy butterfly.
Follow Jess’s easy steps
Paint the edge of your art board using Light Pink High Impact Paint.
Cover the art board with your Architextures Paper and seal with Distress Crackle medium.
Take the canvas off the 3×3 canvas, so you are left with the wooden frame. Spray the frame with Hemlock Green Glimmer Mist.
Cover the Relics and Artifacts Butterfly with Distress Vintage Collage Medium
Spray the butterfly with Hemlock Green Glimmer Mist and dry completely.
Splatter butterfly with High Impact Paint in Black, Light Pink, and Platinum.
Relics and Artifacts
Fuse ball pen
Vintage collage medium
Beacon 3 in 1 glue
Vintage doll parts
Mushroom alcohol ink
Crackle collage medium
– black soot and walnut stain
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from Relics and Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group theCCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.