We are so happy that you have joined us for another INSPIRING day of creativity with Crew Member Sanna Lippert.
Have you been enjoying our month long journey so far???
This is what Sanna has to say….
Hello everyone! It is my turn today to reveal my #RACCBmatchup project to you. I must say, I was very excited to be able to join the collaboration and create with Relics & Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands products. The theme “Something old, something new” made me think about the life cycle and how we develop and grow as persons. I ended up doing some quote research and found a few good ones which gave me a basic idea on how I wanted to proceed with the materials I had been given. It was very soon clear to me that I wanted to make a little table display that you could look at from all sides and always discover something different. In my book the good is at the front, the negative at the back and in between are quotes/notes on how to view life in general. In the following you can see how I created this piece from start to finish:
More closeup photos
Canvas Home Basics – 5×7 inch chunky stretched canvases
7gypsies – Architextures Old Window paper
7gypsies – Architextures Vintage Bunting paper
7gypsies – Architextures Floral Guide paper
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Glam, Luck O´The Irish
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Silk
Tattered Angels – Chalkboard Glimmer Mist, Amethyst
Tattered Angels – Baseboard Mist, Gerber
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Turquoise Blue
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Aquamarine
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Pearl
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Stone
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Marigold
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Vintage Brass
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Boardwalk
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist, Linen
Canvas Corp – Burlap, Wheat and Aqua/Sea Green
Tattered Angels – High Impact Pigment, Turquoise and Hot Pink
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Glam, Bon Bon
Relics & Artifacts, Spirit Treasures
Relics & Artifacts, Ancient Soul
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from Relics and Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group theCCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.