This week’s Wings On Wednesday are under the Mixed Media Origins papers patronage.
Our Crew member, Viktoriya Porechnaya, used them as a base for her project as well as the main feature.
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists Starter Kit-Metallic
Mixed Media Origins Birds of Paradise
Mini-Art Angel Wings
Decor&DIY paint Ebony
7gypsies Architextures Short Base-Clock
Embellishments(gems, cheap board leftovers)
- Paint a wooden frame with Decor&DIY paint Ebony
- Cut a sheet from Bird of Paradise Mixed Media Origin to fit the inner frame size
- Color this base using Glimmer mists Starter Kit – Metallic – Coffee Shop, Gold, Tarnished Silver
- Cut the Wings from Mixed Media Origins Mini-Art Angel Wings
- Color the Wings with Tarnished Silver and Gold Glimmer Mists
- Color the leftovers of the Mixed Media paper and chipboards. Glue the base and layers to the frame. Add Architextures Short Base – Clock.
- Adhere the coloured Wings on top
- Add embellishments (sticky gems, frames) and photo as a centerpiece. Add metallic accents on the frame with a brush and Glimmer Mists.