Christmas is around the corner, and for many of us, we’re thinking of creative gift tags to place on those extra special gifts. To assist in this process, we created TEN DIY HOLIDAY TAGS to share with you all! At the end of this post, download our 10 DIY Holiday Tags PDF for a complete list of instructions and materials.
Below is a tutorial for creating the sweetest 3D paper snowman. This little guy can be used as a tag, or even an ornament. PLUS it’s kid friendly, which means this project can be used for teachers, moms, etc.
1 7/16″ Circle Punch
2″ Circle Punch
3″ Circle Punch
1. Punch 3 circles from the journal lines on ivory using the 1 7/16 paper punch.
2.Fold one to mark the center. Stack them with bottom two circles designs facing up, top circle with design facing down.
3. Staple along the fold.
4. Glue the middle circle halves together.
5. Punch 3 circles from the black and ivory diamond using the 2.5” punch and repeat step 1. Punch 3 circles from the french script using the 3” punch and repeat step 1.
6. Trim 1/4” from the bottom so it lays flat.
7. Attach all to a strip of black paper.
8. Punch 2 circles from the black and ivory paper using the 1 7/16 punch.
9. Fold sides in about 1/4” to create top hat.
10. Punch a circle from black and ivory using the 3” paper punch. Fold approx. 1” edge up and attach to black and ivory stripe to create base.
11. Add orange mini clothespin for the nose and cut a 8-10” piece of burlap for the scarf and tie.
Okay, is that not the CUTEST tag ever? Well, we’ve got more for you! Just download our FREE project book that includes 10 DIY Holiday Tags, brought to you by Canvas Corp Brands. Enjoy!