If you’ve jumped into the middle of our Matchup with Relics& Artifacts, we welcome you. Pop over to take a look at creations by Crew Member Shannon Green and Gina Ahrens. Today Crew Member Lena Holmström shares her Mini Book…. When 7gypsies meets Mythos #RACCBmatchup.
In Lena’s Words
When 7 gypsies meet Mythos i want to do that in my way. I love mini books so of course i have to create that. I also create lots of pockets and tags. I used 7g paper with numbers to create tags for every month. That can be used like a one year plan.
WATCH LENA CREATE
Relics& Artifacts Mythos
TA Matte Mist Rosey
TA Glimmer Glaze Sea Kelp
TA High Impact Light Blue
7g Architextures Stash Pack
7g Architextures 8×8 paper pad
7g Creative notebook
black and brown paper from my local store
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from Relics and Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group theCCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.