Welcome to another FABULOUS DAY of this month’s matchup with Relics and Artifacts.
Today we have CCB Crew Member Gina Ahrens sharing her Spirit Treasures Journal.
Gina shares HER THOUGHTS….
I spread out all the interesting bits from my package and they just spoke to me. I immediately envisioned a grungy interesting layered journal. I was interested to see if the Relics and Artifacts could be layered one on top of the other….and they can. The paints I felt worked well coloring the resin pieces and the Architextures along with the other materials combined to make an interesting journal.
see HOW SHE CREATED HER SPIRIT TREASURES JOURNAL
Watch Gina create
Relics and Artifacts
High Impact Paint in light pink
Glimmer Glam in Bon Bon
Chalkboard Spray in Black Orchid
Paris Book Cover
Canvas Corp Journal Lines on kraft paper
Viva Decor metallic rub in gold
Treasure gold metallic rub in rose gold
sequin trim and fabric scraps
color box mixed media in leather
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from Relics and Artifacts and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
- leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of July with Relics and Artifacts and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- and/or leave a comment on any of the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the RA team. Don’t forget to include #RACCBmatchup so we can find you!!!
- You can follow along by searching #RACCBmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
- You can find all Relics and Artifacts in their shop – www.sandraevertson.com
- check out their blog and follow them on Instagram
- We will be sharing projects the entire month of July – learn new techniques, see how new products are used and be inspired with great ideas from the RA and CCB designers.