Are all the Halloween Decorations out and ready for an upcoming Halloween Party, Cocktail Party or drinks while you hand out candy….here are some fun and simply DIY Halloween decoration ideas we know you will love. You can use these techniques for any season to make your own decor.
What you will need:
- Canvas Corp 30×36 Canvas Sheet
- Canvas Corp 30×36 Black Ticking Sheet
- Canvas Corp 12×12 Printed Canvas Panel from the Haunt it Mix and Match Pad or the Haunt it 13×17 Fabric Panel
- Canvas Corp 12×12 Orange Burlap Sheet (or use the one from the Haunt It Mix and Match Pad)
- Canvas Corp 12×12 Haunt It Tag Paper (also included in the Haunt It Mix and Match Pad)
- Canvas Corp Orange Hemp
- Tattered Angles Baseboard Mist – assorted neural colors
- Die Cut Alphabet
- Old or Repurposed Bottles
- Spiders (see how they are made here)
- Assorted black lace
Tools: Scissors, Fabri-tac Glue
DIY HALLOWEEN TABLE RUNNER
To make this classy table runner, simply rip a piece from your 30×36 canvas (ripping it is easy and gives a great unfinished look), just make a small slip at the width you want along the 30″ side and rip the two pieces apart. (Approx. Size 36″x12″) Then rip two pieces of ticking the same way approx. 12″x6″ and cut two pieces of ribbon or accent piece 12″ long. Center the printed Haunt It Fabric, place the two pieces of ticking on each side and then top with the black lace. Glue these into place. You can also sew them in place with a zig zag or straight stitch for added texture.
ALTERED HALLOWEEN BOTTLE
Cut a piece of Orange Burlap, choose a saying from the Haunt It Tags and glue to the bottle with a little tinted cheesecloth with Cardboard Mist. Wrap the Orange Hemp around the top of the bottle and add a tag or another fun saying. Embellish with these DIY black widow spiders (learn how to make them here) Fill you bottle with scraps of fabric, old paper bag or fill with your favorite beverage (decorative or useful)
Step 1: Cut 9 canvas pieces from the 30×36 Canvas Sheet or 30×36 Burlap
Step 2: Mist them with neutral Tattered Angels Mists
Step 3: Cut out HALLOWEEN letters and glue to banner with touches of cheesecloth below
Step 4: Rip small pieces of Ticking and glue to the top of each banner pieces gathering as you go.
Simple and easy Halloween DIY Decorating Ideas that let you decorate your way!!!!
Happy Spooky Creating!!!!