Today, Viktoriya Porechnaya shares her gorgeous mini Holiday Baking Recipe Book, which she made using the Holiday Baking mix and match pad.
Full of fussy-cut layers, this is the perfect place to store your secret (and scrumptious!) family traditions.
You need so much inspiration and festive mood in your kitchen before Christmas. This bright cook book from Canvas Corp Holiday Baking collection will help you with it! I used 7gypsies Wire O-Ring Book for easier creation (you can use any other journal or book). There are some tips and ideas for making the book and a video review. – says Viktoriya.
- Cut some rectangles from the scrapbook papers – they will be your book dividers. Then cut cards and sentiments from the Butcher Paper and Stripe on Ivory Paper, Recipe Cards from Bake and Can Recipe Card on Ivory Paper
- Fusy cut detailed embellishments (cooks, gingerbreads, cans, etc.) from Holiday Baking on Ivory and Gingerbread Houses on Ivory papers.
- Decorate the inner cover with cut details and snowflakes stamps.
- Glue dividers on book’s pages and decorate them with cards, cut details, die-cuts and chipboards.
- Make the cover – layer plain canvas, red burlap and printed canvas sheet Holiday Baking. Decorate with colored chipboards. Do the same with the back cover.
- A useful tip for making the tabs: cut short burlap and canvas strips and attach them with brads to the dividers.
- Inner pages – I used Recipe Cards and snowflakes stamps. Tie a red cord with your chosen charm and your bookmark is ready!
- On the back cover, I made a pocket for recipes from Holiday Baking Stripes on Ivory.
The book is a perfect way of storing your favourite holiday recipes.
The embellishments and colours have the festive winter feel we all love about Christmas.
I hope you like my Holiday Baking Recipe Book.