Hey everyone! It’s Bea Grob here and I have a cool recycled frame project for you today.
I had this old frame already altered, together with the kids when they were small. Now, it was time to go over it again and make it match my current interior design. I covered up the comic pages with some Gesso and then started painting with High Impact Paint, crackle medium, the new Color Wash paint and Glimmer Mist sprays. If you have altered something years ago, who not give it another makeover with the fantastic products from Canvas Corp Brand.
Tattered Angel Mixed Media Origins – Nature
Tattered Angel High Impact Paint – White, Navy Blue, Yellow
Tattered Angel Color Wash Paint – White Wash
Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist Spray – Snowy Pine, Vintage Pink, Sapphire
Some hints from Bea:
- Color in your TA paper from the Mixed Media Origins;
- Start painting with TA High Impact;
- Add crackle medium and use heat tool;
- Add TA Color Wash Pain in white;
- Add spraying from several colors of TA Glimmer Mist Spray to the decor;
- Add TA Glimmer Mist to the frame.
I hope you like the idea – displaying your keys doesn’t have to be boring!!!