Welcome to Tutorial Saturday! We have a very special treat today from one of our Creative Crew Members, Priya!
Not only did she create a STUNNING mixed media piece, but she also has a video showing her creative process!
We challenged the Crew to create monochromatic pink project for our Good For the Creative Soul Challenge this month and this is Priya’s thoughts about it:
I recently picked Aga Baraniak’s Compose Your Life Collection Papers. I loved each and every design and sentiments from the collection. I wanted to use them and CCB came up with this Good for the Creative Soul Challenge. Monochromatic Pink was the topic given to us. So I created this mixed media canvas in shades of pink using Tattered Angels High Impact paints and glimmer glaze so I could use the sentiments from the collection.
Watch the video below to see how I created this art piece. It is a step by step tutorial with lots of tips on how to use the lovely products from Canvas Corp Brands.
Here are some close-ups of the project and list of products used:
Products from Canvas Corp Bands:
- Canvas Corp Coloured Burlap Pink
- Tattered Angels High Impact Paint – Red
- Tattered Angels High Impact Paint – Metallic White
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze – Plumeria
- Tattered Angels Color Wash – Purple Rain
- Aga Baraniak Compose Your Life
- Canvas Corp Black Check Flower
- Canvas Corp Butterflies on Ivory