|Hi everybody! Today I would like to share another project that I made with my younger daughter. It is very simple and even the youngest can try it. You just need some cardboard (we used pizza box), pieces of fabric and of course some colour. As always we were playing with wonderful Tattered Angels mists. What a fun! –Zuzia Bodakowska
– Canvas Corp natural canvas
– Tattered Angels Tattered Tangles paper
– Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Fully Purple, Tutti Frutti, Pistachio, Black Cherry, Sun Sisters
– Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist – Valencia, Polka Dot Pink
– Tattered Angels High Impact Paint – Light Pink, Hot Pink, Lime Green, Orange, Yellow
– Acorn caps for eyes
First cut shape of the owl and other necessary elements but don’t stick them together
Next step is the best part-COLOURING. Use all these cute sprays to reach the wonderful effect
You can also use High impact or Decor DIY pains to colour some elements. Let dry and then stick all the elements together. Add acorn caps eyes or other stuff to make your project even more interesting.
We decided to add some cardboard branches and hang our owls on the wall.
There you have it! A quick and simple project that you can do with the kids on a rainy or snowy day! Decorate your play room, office, or bedroom with these darling owls. You could also change it up and create your other favorite animals! Plenty of inspiration here for your home or classroom.
Thanks for stopping by today, and HAPPY CREATING!