Today Crew Member Irit Shalom share her inspiration piece for our May Challenge “Watercolors”.
This is an eclipse card made without any stamping at all. A piece of Mixed Media Origins “Flight” paper was cut to card shape even with the word Spring, colored with Tattered Angels mists and then a Smile die was used to make the “clipse” view over the card. It’s a trendy kind of a card, but no one used paper only; it’s always with stamping. So this kind of a card can be made by these who don’t stamp at all, but die cut only.
Die cut a part of Originals paper with rectangle card shaped die. Color the birds with a couple of TA mists in orange colors. Color the midlle of the card with a few green TA mists. Color the sky with blue TA mists and add some pinks for the interest.
Arrange the SMILE die in the middle of the card and die cut as shown. Take the die cut word out of the die and glue the die cut card front over the background.
Add double sided 3d foam glue over the die cut word. Glue the word inside the die cut slots to fit the pattern. Add the sticker word ” happy” to make the full sentiment and add a few pearls.
Products from Canvas Corp Brands:
- Tattered Angels Mixed Media Origins 12×12 paper – Flight
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Candy Corn
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Italian Sunset
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Blarney
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Limeade
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Dragonfly
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Wedding Pink
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Marigold
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Black Cherry
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Tutti Frutti
please visit irit in social media
blog i instagram
If you not yet entered our May Challenge there is still a lot of time. Please click on the picture to get redirected to the challenge.
May 21, 2018 @ 5:18 pm Julia Cotrim
What a clever and original idea! I love your card and the watercolor process is wonderful! TFS!