Hello, Iris Rodriguez here today, sharing my handmade vintage keys necklace – a stylish and easy project. I enjoy vintage, time worn look on jewelry and art projects. I am especially fond of skeleton keys. I like them in art, on art journals, home décor and, of course, used in jewelry projects. I think there is…
ATCs are small pieces of art and our Crew member, Tatiana Klimshina created a set of two contrasting cards. The trick in here is that they incorporate pieces of a small plant and, when aligned together, the plant becomes one. Intrigued? Keep reading! I made this video to share how to make ATCs in two differen…
- 12x12 Burlap Sheet, Architextures, Canvas Corp, Glimmer Mist Paint, mixed media scrapbooking, printed cardboard, Scrapbooking, Uncategorized, Vintage
- One response
Hi Crafters! Connie Hall here with a distressed scrapbook page tutorial using the fabulous Architextures paper and Tattered Angels Mists. I created this mixed media scrapbook page using a picture of my then-boyfriend/now-husband and I at an old time photo booth at Canada’s Wonderland. I worked in a gift shop there one summer. On the…
- Altered Cards, Canvas Corp, Card Making, Crafts, Kraft Papers, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day
- 3 responses
With the numerous collections of Canvas Corp papers, it is extremely easy to mix and match and build up the theme you need at any given moment. This week, Irit Shalom was working on her Valentine’s Day cards and made those unusual beauties with a built-in gift box! Let’s see how she achieved that… Sometimes we…
- 7Gypsies, Architextures, burlap and canvas, Canvas Corp, Card Making, Crafts, Decor & DIY Paint, DIY, DIY Gifts, Glimmer Glaze Paint, Glimmer Mist Paint, Mixed Media, Paper Crafts, Sewing, Tattered Angels, Ticking Collection, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day, Vintage
- One response
Hello! Charity here from Scrappin’ Chaos with a Stitched Card. I like to make my Valentine’s cards elaborate and impossible to overlook. I embellished this card with handmade roses and leaves and documented the process so you can make your own. Don’t let the handmade-by-you idea scare you off. If you can tie a knot,…
- 7Gypsies, Albums & Books, American Vintage, Amore Paper Collection, Architextures, Paper Crafts, Themes, Uncategorized, Valentine's Day
- 4 responses
It is time to spread a little love and our Amore Paper Collection is filled with hearts, love and special sentiments that are perfect for making the cutest Valentines, cards, tags and little goodies. With 16 sheets, 2 of each of the 6 designs, you will have plenty to make cards, gift boxes and banners….
What happens when inspiration is nowhere to be found? Don’t despair! There’s always a way to make it come back!!! Our Crew member, Karen Crossen shares her ‘creative struggles’ and the outcome of dealing with them in today’s project… Between being busy at work, Thanksgiving and Christmas – it has been hard to find any…
- 12x12 Burlap Sheet, Adult Coloring, Altered Art, Altered Canvas, Canvas Corp, Canvas Shapes, Crafts, DIY, High Impact Paint, Home Decor, Kids Crafts, Mixed Media, mixed media scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, Repurpose Crafts, School Crafts, Tattered Angels, Themes, Uncategorized, upcycling
- 2 responses
Hi everybody! Today I would like to share another project that I made with my younger daughter. It is very simple and even the youngest can try it. You just need some cardboard (we used pizza box), pieces of fabric and of course some colour. As always we were playing with wonderful Tattered Angels mists….
Lots of us are spending our evenings sitting under the warm blankets and reading all the books we didn’t get chance to read during the summer so why not make a nice bookmark that we can use for remembering the pages if not for ourself maybe for our fiend or child. – shares Anges Kieler….